10th Grade Student Organization Elections

Student Organization Candidate Speeches:

10th Grade Class Representative Statements:

Wesley Chu
Good afternoon friends and classmates, it as an absolute honor to stand before you today as representative for 10th grade alongside my running mates Yuval Hanuka and Gavin Kim. Ever since joining the council in 7th grade, I have done my best to represent you as a class to make better, impactful decisions that affect us all. Through helping create spirit day, in which I advocated for open lunch campus, as well as suggesting lunch ideas for the cafeteria, I have represented YOU. Thank you, your votes count.

Emmi Chong
Hello Class of 2026, My name is Emmi Chong and I strongly believe I should be your class representative for this year. A class representative, from my perspective, should be a strong leader with strong communication skills, in which skills I possess. I will make certain that the school hears your views and successfully addresses your needs to the school. I will prioritize our class’s interests, actively communicate with you all, and strive constantly to bring about good changes that improve every aspect of our high school experience. If you want this coming school year to be the best school year yet, vote for Emmi Chong as your 10th grade class representative! I entrust that you will make the right decision! Thank you!

Yuval Hanuka
Hi! I’m Yuval Hanuka, and I am asking for your vote in today’s election. As a class representative, I will always do my absolute best to make sure you feel seen. I will always be open to any of your suggestions, and I will always have efficient communication and cooperation with all of you. In addition, with my experience and passion, I believe that I can help plan a great spirit day, and I will try to get our class more involved in fundraisers and different events. I know that doing all of this will make our sophomore year an extraordinary and exciting one! Vote for me today, I promise you won’t regret it!

Gavin Kim
Most of you if not all of you know who I am. Last year, enough of you voted for me to represent all of you and I did my job well. I strongly advocated for the privilege of open campus to be given to us during Spirit Day, which worked. Along with my fellow representatives, Wesley Chu and Yuval Hanuka, we led our return to the building since 6th grade. Last year, during this very statement, I said I would provide strong leadership and kept my word. Now it is time for you to choose again. When you vote on who will represent you next year, I hope I am your first choice. Thank You.

Ryan Kim
Dear CHS students, I am excited to present my candidacy for the Student Organization Representative. With my strong leadership skills, effective communication, and organizational abilities, I am confident in my ability to fulfill this role successfully. As a representative, I will actively listen to your concerns, advocate for your needs, and foster a positive and inclusive environment. Together, we can strengthen the student organization, ensuring that it remains a platform for collaboration, growth, and the realization of our collective aspirations. Vote for me, and together we will make a lasting impact at CHS.

Chloe Moarkech
Fellow class of ‘26, we have three years left of high school, and I know I’m not alone when I say this: they must be as memorable & impactful as possible. I believe through my varied experiences, I’m equipped to make this happen. As a soccer player & referee, I value teamwork, communication, and fairness. As a youth group member, I’ve planned and coordinated numerous events for the greater community. As your peer, we have shared experiences whether in sports, clubs, or class. Share your ideas, and I’ll combine my skills & position to channel and advocate for your needs in front of the broader council. From Chloe Moarkech, go Cougars!

Irene Oh
Hi, my name is Irene Oh, and I have decided to run for Class Representative this year! Vote for me to be your Representative, I promise that you will have an absolute blast this upcoming school year! First, as a great listener, I will make sure to hear ALL your ideas and concerns for fun activities and events. Second, with strong organizational skills, I will ensure that everything will be planned in advance and executed effectively. Third, with experience and empathy, I will truly care about the well-being of our student body and strive to understand our needs. I can contribute to the growth and success of our grade, and I will work tirelessly to create a memorable and exciting school year for all!

Isabelle Son

I love…
Strawberry Acai refreshers
binge-watching Netflix and TikToks
playing on my PS5
Brandy Melville
having fun!

I hate…
track warm-ups
tests and finals
bad hair days
boring, repetitive school days

See? I’m just like you! That’s why I understand what you want from our school – to have fun. As a friendly, reliable, and organized person, I can make what you want happen. I will be your voice and advocate in the Student Organization to make school more enjoyable. By electing me, Isabelle Son, as your sophomore student organization rep, I promise that I will make your high school experience memorable! High school’s short – let’s celebrate it every day.

Click here if you cannot see the ballot below – you must be logged in with your Cresskill email.

The Communiqué • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to The Communiqué
$0
$500
Contributed
Our Goal