11th Grade Student Organization Elections

Student Organization Candidate Speeches:

11th Grade Class Representative Statements:

Shirelle Ben-Shahar:

Dear fellow classmates, I am excited to be running for the position of a Junior class representative. If I am elected, I will do all that I can to show you that voting for me is voting for you. Why? Because I will listen to your opinions and will always be open to any and all suggestions. Because I am a hard worker, determined, and know how to get things done. With your vote I can raise your voice!

Ryan Fischer:
A vote for Ryan is a vote for YOU! As a highly involved member of our Cresskill community, I’m the perfect choice for student representative–I practically live at school! I’m in the Marching Band and play at the football games, the Jazz Band, the tennis team, and the Environmental and Spanish Clubs. My work in PACT and the No Place for Hate Committee has also taught me to be observant and responsive to the problems I see.

With this being my 3rd year running for student council, I have the experience and ability to make next year BETTER THAN EVER! Last year, I repeatedly tried to get us field trips, and this is one of my main goals for the beginning of next year. Know that you can ALWAYS reach out to me, and I’m more than happy to listen/help. Anytime we’ve met with Mr. Massaro, I posted a poll on Instagram–and I will continue to do this–because your feedback and opinions matter! Vote for Ryan to ensure that YOU will BE HEARD.

Josef Lee:
To my fellow classmates of 2025, let me get straight to the point. I will be a class representative who will not slack off. I fully understand the responsibility that comes with running for class representative, but I can promise you that I will dedicate my time and effort into the improvement of our class. My main objective is to establish a supportive and inclusive environment that embraces each and every one of you. I firmly believe in the importance of giving everyone an opportunity to express themselves, and I am committed to listen to all of your concerns, needs, and suggestions. I believe I possess the creativity and wholeheartedness to be your representative. I will not make this statement any longer as you guys might need this time to finish all that school work…. Unless you want me to change that. Thank you for your consideration.

Click here if you cannot see the ballot below – you must be logged in with your Cresskill email.

The Communiqué • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to The Communiqué
$0
$500
Contributed
Our Goal