The student news site of Cresskill High School

The Communiqué

Breaking News

The Communiqué

The Communiqué

Winter Outfit Ideas

It is currently peak fall and winter is approaching faster than expected. For all my stylish friends, here are some winter outfit ideas that are cute and can keep you warm in the brutal cold of New Jersey.

• The outfits below consist of a hat/scarf, a knitted sweater, jeans/cargo pants, and Uggs. The aesthetic is very “Noah Kahan” and adorable for the cold months. Not to mention, the hat/scarf and Uggs will keep you really toasty!

• This outfit is a 10/10 in my opinion. The fuzzy sweater paired with the linen pants is iconic. Not to mention the perfect match of the browns between the bag and the Uggs. Super cute and efficient for cold days.

• This outfit is similar to the previous one, except we have some layering going on. I absolutely love the knitted headband, as it will definitely keep you warm and your hair in place from the cold wind.

• While I recommend wearing long pants instead, the addition of leg warmers can make an outfit 10 times cuter, while adding some more layers to it.

• These fuzzy earmuffs are too cute! The brown and white combo is super in right now and your ears will definitely thank you!

I hope these outfit ideas helped you stay warm, while still serving looks!!

Donate to The Communiqué
$0
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Cresskill High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.