The student news site of Cresskill High School

The Communiqué

Breaking News

The Communiqué

The Communiqué

Airpods Max Review

Looking for a way to elevate your street style? If you’ve been keeping up with pop culture, you would know that “chunky” headphones have made a staple on 2023 style trends with the Airpods Max headphones paving the way. With celebrities like Bella Hadid and Timothée Chalamet being spotted wearing the Airpods Max in their day to day life, they became the IT item of the year. But do the Airpods Max have more value than being a trendy expensive accessory? In short, absolutely.

With such advanced technology and high quality, it is no surprise that the Airpods Max last a good amount of time. Sophomore at Cresskill High School says that he bought them in 2020 and they work like they are brand new. These Airpods are available in silver, space gray, sky blue, pink, and green colors. Additionally, Apple sells ear cushions that you can buy separately and even mix and match the colors of the Airpods Max!

Arguably the biggest pro of the Airpods Max is their durability. We all hate when our headphones die out of nowhere when we know we just charged them. Thankfully, this is not a problem with these headphones. They last for up to 20 hours, and even when you panic and realize at the last minute that you have not charged them, once you remember that in 5 minutes of charging you have 1.5 of listening time your nerves will calm. To make matters simpler, you can charge the headphones with the same charger as Apple phones. No more frantically looking for your headphone charger!

Although the Airpods Max are undeniably expensive at a price of $549, you truly get your money’s worth. Sophomore at Cresskill High School says, “At first I thought it was crazy to spend so much money on headphones, but after seeing how easily the bluetooth connects, it all made sense to me.” A remarkable feature of the Airpods Max is that the second you put them on your ears, they automatically connect and save you the time and energy of going to Settings and attempting to connect and disconnect your headphones until they are connected to the right device. At the same time, the second you take them off, they automatically disconnect. Additionally, it is extremely easy to audioshare with these headphones and enjoy a movie on a plane with someone you love!

With the holiday season coming up, Airpods Max is the perfect gift for all age groups. They may be pricey, but it is a useful and stylish gift for a loved one to enjoy!

Donate to The Communiqué
$0
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Cresskill High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.